Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pass few days

Today is quite...

I really have no idea what went through me, but feel like locking myself in my room and facing Dexter for the whole day...

Actually should've update my blog for like past few days but it just feel like something is not right...

Used to chipper in the supermarket but...

things change I guess...

Well now, I am going to blog about past few days...

Hmm... Let's just start with last saturday...

Went out to have a drink at kuchai lama with my secondary school buddies...

They changed as well as me...

The thing that didn't change is they still don't like to take photo...

So I just took 1 photo there =(



Then sunday came, went to seremban to do a prayer for my aunt who passed away when I haven't born...








Then went to makan something when reached kl.

I was like "WTF!? It's like only 3 hours after we had our breakfast... =="

This is what I've drink...


Went to my aunt house after that, planning to buy train ticket to go Singapore which is cancelled as we found out that there are no tickets left! - -"



That night chatted with some1 about her bf and well, her bf dumped her right after we finished chatting...

and I was like "I think I should become a penilik nasib better..." because I was asking her to dump her bf and...

well... she didn't listen...

Went out with her on monday...

Went to Wing's Cafe...











0 footstep(s):

Post a Comment