Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tell Me Why

Wrote a lyrics again...

The title is quite special if you realise it...

Here it goes:

Tell me what time it is now, tell me it’s a dream,

I recognise this town, it lied in my memory.

Why am I alone?

I hope it's a dream.

I wanna run,

Looking for a way out of this dream.

I have to hurry; I must hurry,

I can hear your voice from my dream.

Soon I realise you're next to me,

but dreaming of a different dream.

Tell me what time it is now, tell me it’s a dream.

I've been thinking of you so much,

I found myself in such a dream.

I wanna know more; I wanted to know more,

I insist to know more and more about you.

Time is precious, it's precious in someway,

But for now, I just wanna know more about you.

Please hold me even a minute or a second,

Please tell me that I was just having a nightmare,

and you were right next to me.

I've been hearing you voice from time to time,

I doubt it;

I question it;

I wanna believe it.

So just

Tell me what time it is now, tell me it’s a dream, and hold me.

Written @ Why

Comments and all about this lyrics are most appreciated.

0 footstep(s):

Post a Comment