Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sooo Charmeeeedd!

Found some cool quotes in charmed recently...
Leo: Dammit!
Paige: Are Elders even allowed to swear?
Leo: No, but fathers are.


Piper: Paige! There will be no talk of testicle-orbing in front of the baby!
Leo: Or his father.


When I said I needed you I ment a fully clothed you.

I may be dead but it still hurts!

Do your boobs always hurt this much?

Leo Wyatt: Now that I'm a mortal, I'm going to fight for you and let the best man win.

Dan: Don't you have another house to repair?
Leo: No.


Leo: Piper, he's gonna kill me when he finds out.
Piper: Don't be ridiculous, you're already dead.


Piper (talking about the new whitelighter): Well as soon as he gets here I'll blow him up!
Leo: You can't blow him up Piper..
Phoebe: Why not? She blows you up all the time.


Leo: Whoa, what-what are you doing?
Paige: You know, just preparing for the Source.
Leo: Oh, is he coming over for dinner?


Piper: I think we got too many boxes.
Leo: No, we didn’t.
Piper: Are you saying I have too much stuff?
Leo: Yes, I am.


Being with her broke the rules, not being with her breaks my heart.


Phoebe: We thought that the good guys were bad guys, in trying to vanquish them we helped the real bad guys, which were dead ringers for the good guys
Leo: Was that English?


Craig: Who are you?
Paige: Witch.
Leo: Angel.
Phoebe: Mermaid.


Phoebe To Prue: Who Wants To Be Normal When We Can Be Special?

Phoebe: Wait, You Want Me To Keep A Secret? Hello, Wrong Halliwell!


The wrong thing done for the right reason is still the wrong thing.


Phoebe: I forgot your question.
Piper: I asked if Prue was going to have sex with someone other than herself this year.
Phoebe: That's disgusting. Please say yes.


For more cool quotes, pictures, quizzes from charmed...

Visit Friendster Charmed Widget!!

0 footstep(s):

Post a Comment