Monday, July 28, 2008

Cheeessyy day...

So it happen...

Today finally I tried something that every chef would try - something new and challenging...

Seriously I don't know why I've such talent in cooking maybe it's in my DNA cause my parents are good @ cooking... haha...

Well, at least I've found something related between me n them cause I don't really look like them and I am good at things that they are not good at... etc... so yea... I doubt that I am not their child before...

I've tried pasta, cheese cake, peanut porridge etc... and they turned up quite well the first time I do it but... this stupid cheese biscuit...

Maybe I am not good at math so yea... I measured the wrong ratio of biscuits against the cheese... so... it turn up like the cheese can't cover the biscuit..

haha...

Here's the complete cheese biscuit... by vVhy





The 'thing' is in the fridge now... Cooling down...

Hopefully someone dare to eat it later..

hahaha... =]

edits after eating it:

well, i think it tastes quite nice... its just the ratio problem!!

man, i hate math...

0 footstep(s):

Post a Comment